“Elevator Production UR-GE Project Information Meeting” From BURSAD and BTSO
With the support of the Bursa Elevator Industrialists’ Association (BURSAD), the Bursa Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BTSO) arranged the “Elevator Production UR-GE Project Information Meeting” on 25 September 2018
In the event, which was held in the BTSO Meeting Hall, views of projects supported by the Ministry of Commerce to increase international competitiveness within the scope of national and international activities were presented, and Acting President of BTSO Cüneyt Şener and BURSAD member and President of BTSO Machinery Council Cem Bozdağ gave information about the project.
In addition to General Director of MESYEB (Vocational Qualification Examination and Certification Center) Ramazan Karekök, who supported the project with his participation in the event, BURSAD members and sector representatives also attended the meeting.
Decisions taken at the meeting
The companies involved in the R&D projects will be able to benefit from the following activities carried out within the scope of the project for 3 years with the 75 percent support from the Ministry of Commerce:
- Conducting sector and company based need analysis, determination of sector specific target markets and preparation of project roadmap
- Providing training and consultancy needs for the needs identified (Sector specific issues such as Sales, Marketing, Foreign Trade, Export, Strategic Management, Institutionalization, etc.)
- Taking part in promotion activities (Cluster website, cluster promotion brochure / booklet, cluster promotion film)
- Participation in Overseas Marketing Activities (Bilateral business meetings, company / institution visits, fair visit)
- Bringing the delegation for the purchasing to Turkey from abroad (bilateral business meetings, company visits)